Congratulations on your acceptance to Williams!
Williams Previews—Admitted Students Program
On April 13 and 14, more than 400 students admitted to the Williams Class of 2019 visited campus to experience life at the college firsthand.
If you weren’t able to attend Williams Previews, you can check out a video of the Welcome Address held at Chapin Hall, featuring President Adam Falk, Director of Admission Richard Nesbitt ’74, Associate Professor of Chemistry Sarah Goh, and undergraduates Qadir Forbes ’15 and Melissa Soule ’15.
Can’t make it to Previews?
If you weren’t able to make it for Previews, you’re welcome to visit anytime. Admission staff will be available to speak with admitted students weekdays from March 30 to April 30. Please see our visit calendar for the campus tour and information session schedule.
Admitted students are welcome to schedule an overnight visit for April 6-9,19-23, or 26-30. Please submit your request for an overnight at least 7 days before you plan to arrive.
Exploring Williams Beyond Previews
On Tuesday, April 7 at 9 p.m., current Williams students, faculty, and staff were on hand to answer questions about classes, roommates, campus jobs, and more. You can see that conversation here. In addition, you can join the student-maintained Class of 2019 Facebook community.
Other ways to explore Williams
Want to know more about the Williams community?
- Glimpse some of the amazing opportunities at Williams (think research, taking a course with just one other student and a Williams professor, and experiencing one of the most unique first-year housing systems around) by checking out our Explore Williams videos.
- Have questions for current students? Ask an Eph
- Get the details on who we are, where we come from, and what we do: Student Profile and I am Williams
- Imagine what you’d study: Areas of Study
- Check out the schedule of upcoming speakers, exhibitions, performances, and athletic events on campus: Campus Calendar
- Take a peek at upcoming local arts and cultural events: Destination Williamstown
Making Williams Affordable for You
We’ve offered you a spot in the Class of 2019; we at Williams will do everything we can to make sure you can afford to attend! Our financial aid program is among the most generous in the country, meeting 100 percent of every student’s demonstrated need.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions. You can reach a financial aid counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413.597.4181. As a reminder, your financial aid information can be accessed at any time by logging into your My Williams Account.
Responding to Your Offer of Admission
To respond to your offer of admission, simply log into your My Williams Account by Friday, May 1, 2015.
Once you’ve enrolled, the Dean’s Office will be in touch with information about housing, registering for courses, academic advising and more. Visit the New Ephs site for a snapshot of what to expect in the coming weeks.
Have More Questions?
Admission officers are happy to answer questions—by phone or email. Please feel free to contact your regional admission representative.